BPM Solutions – Connecting People, Processes and Technologies
Modern BPM drives digital transformation and keeps up with the latest trends of social, mobile and cloud-focused businesses.
Pillar 1 – People
Employee-customer relations underpin just about every aspect of business success. Keeping customers satisfied and engaged has become an essential competitive differentiator between today’s businesses. And undoubtedly people are the center of these relationships. This is what you can achieve with BPM solutions as it helps in connecting people, processes and technologies.
BPM Software Capabilities:
- Build process capabilities into apps
- Incorporate task management functionality into operations
- Provide visibility into both analytics and real-time data
- Route processes based on employee skills
- Positive interactions
These BPM software capabilities help organizations to build a people-focused environment. Employees will be well-positioned to meet the unique requirements of customers. This way you can offer great customer services and associate them with your business for a long time. Additionally, it can efficiently reduce many tedious operations and red-tape procedures.
Pillar 2 – Technology
The significance of IT innovation is immediately connected with how strongly technology aligns with business-specific demands. BPM has always focused on people and processes and has advanced into a digital transformation enabler by computing technology to the equation.
BPM involves technology in the following methods:
- Organizing data into user dashboards
- Aligning processes and application functionality
- Accelerating app delivery
All of the information feeding into BPM systems lets the software offer in-depth analysis into trends and patterns.
Pillar 3 – Process
A business process is a set of activities or transactions that are completed consistently. Or we can define the process that:
- Potentially include internal and external users
- demand input from multiple stakeholders
- Require a variety of data types
- Incorporate repetitive workﬂows that can be automated
BPM Software Capabilities:
- Identify what processes a business is performing
- Map out how those processes communicate
- Recognize opportunities for automation
- Determine the required scripts and data engines essential for automation systems
BPM solutions empower companies to build internal policies/rules and implement them.
When businesses efficiently bring the people, processes, and technology together, they can streamline different operations. It allows users to access all data they need to better collaborate, which results in quicker decision-making with diminished risk.
Our leadership team has more than 100 years of combined BPM Software experience.
We at Crochet Technologies streamline & automate business processes driving digital transformation to deliver value.
We are partners for leading BPM Solutions PEGA & APPIAN.
Crochet Technologies is a Global Partner of world’s renowned PEGA & APPIAN platforms. It has offices across EMEA & APAC and serves across the globe. Crochet provides its core specialized business process management (BPM) consulting and advisory services to worlds leading Fortune 500 & UK FTSE 100 companies. With focus on driving digital transformation through lean & technology-driven approach, Crochet has gained popularity with its Cloud Services offering.